View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 01:26 PM   #24
Faterson
pokrývač škridiel
Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3*iPad, SamsungNote & Tabs, 2*OnyxBoox, Huawei 8″, PocketBook
I'm afraid the extra-long battery life will go away as soon as Apple release the eagerly awaited (by me, too) iPad mini with Retina display -- but I'm fine with the very long "standard" iPad runtime of 10 hours, too.

(I'm a lot more dissatisfied with the iPhone's rather weak battery life. And, of course the ideal situation would be to charge an iPad every 3 or 4 weeks, like you do with a hardware Kindle device. But that's utopia in 2013. Then again, the Kindle device itself and its extremely long battery life would have been utopia 20 years ago, so...)
Faterson is offline   Reply With Quote