View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 09:20 PM   #122
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michele View Post
After returning my PW and also its replacement for a refund, I'm realizing that if I replace my iPad with an iPad Mini, I no longer have need for a lit Kindle for reading at night. I don't know if this has occurred to anyone else as an option, so just sharing.

In my case, the defects were the worst with high light levels, and it's advertised as being intended for reading without ambient light.
This may be a personal prefence, but I could never swap my iPad 3 for the mini. I need the larger screen size and better screen solution for everything I do on it. I do have a Nexus 7, but can't stand reading on LCD screens.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote