View Single Post
Old 05-01-2011, 11:13 AM   #8
outlander78
Zealot
outlander78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.outlander78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.outlander78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.outlander78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.outlander78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.outlander78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.outlander78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.outlander78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.outlander78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.outlander78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.outlander78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Arc 7
What title was $15? That is incredible. The highest I saw was the around $8, and it was the two-in-one.

Also, search for "kobo coupons" - there is a 20% off sale going if you look up the code, and also a 35% one-off for the first book you buy. In Canada, with the discounts, I am paying a little more than $5 per book, which I think is a fair price.
outlander78 is offline   Reply With Quote