View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 02:25 PM   #7
roycymru
Connoisseur
roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by buffaloseven View Post
Is this happening in all books? I'm trying it out with both native & side-loaded fonts and it's pretty speedy on mine. Definitely changes in under a second; feels like perhaps a half-second or so.
Hi. All books so far. Did a hard reset which has improved things slightly, but still slow to apply any font etc. Changes. Definitely got worse in 2.5. Also already tried a restore to defaults and reinstalling 2.5, so difficult to know what to do next. Only ever updated via offical updates, though with the initial update, which was via wifi, it got stuck at 100% and I had to do a hard reset for it to complete, so perhaps something got corrupted?
roycymru is offline   Reply With Quote