View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 11:09 AM   #758
Dazrin
Wizard
Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, various Android devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcohen View Post
I will most likely note where I end up 2012 and set that as my goal for the next reading year. I am a little ways from my 2012 goal of 83 books, I have approximately five books left until I can conclude the goal for this year. However if I do not make it for 2012 I will aim to be in the same place at the conclusion of 2013 as when I wrapped up 2012. Five books in three weeks, that's a little over one a week, possible but not likely, although stranger things have been known to happen.
Sorry, that needed to be fixed.

November and December have always been slow (reading) months for me, too much other stuff going on, so I find I need to be about 90% done in October to make my goals.
Dazrin is offline   Reply With Quote