View Single Post
Old 12-08-2014, 02:09 PM   #12
SBT
Fanatic
SBT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SBT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SBT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SBT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SBT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SBT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SBT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SBT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SBT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SBT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SBT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: prs-t1, tablet, Nook Simple, assorted kindles, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doitsu View Post
Unfortunately, the epub version of "Håkon Håkonsen" that you've uploaded here, only contains two stylesheets: titlepage.css and book.css. Could you please upload book-kindle.css as well?
Curiouser and curiouser... I downloaded it once more, and yet again my copy includes 6 different css files. No matter, I attach the kindle css file.

Quote:
I remember seeing ebook designers mention issues with reference pixels, but unfortunately it's all Greek to me. Could you please provide a short summary of the differences between the displays of eInk Kindles and Kindle Fires insofar as they're relevant for ebook design?
I'll do better, and point you to this thread. DaleDe's reply was very enlightening; check out the links in his reply

I had no idea the shortcomings of KF8 were so many and so severe. I thought it was meant to be an improvement on ePub2, but that's definitely not the case.
Attached Files
File Type: txt kindle-css.txt (5.4 KB, 167 views)
SBT is offline   Reply With Quote