View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 09:05 AM   #16489
DrNefario
Wizard
DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Touch, Nook SimpleTouch
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Quote:
Are you familiar with Margery Allingham's books?
I've read some of them in paper, but they aren't (legally) available as ebooks, so I'm putting off re-reading them in the hope that they'll be released as ebooks.
I was just doing some of my periodic random searches on Amazon, and I notice that many of the Campion books are now available on the UK Kindle store from Vintage. Not all of them, but hopefully the rest are in the process of being released.
DrNefario is offline   Reply With Quote