View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 12:01 PM   #50
Dolansky
Groupie
Dolansky is less competitive than you.Dolansky is less competitive than you.Dolansky is less competitive than you.Dolansky is less competitive than you.Dolansky is less competitive than you.Dolansky is less competitive than you.Dolansky is less competitive than you.Dolansky is less competitive than you.Dolansky is less competitive than you.Dolansky is less competitive than you.Dolansky is less competitive than you.

Device: HannsPad.10'.&.IQ(Farbinhalte), PB903,M92(Fachbuch), Kindle3
ok, i tried the following scenario ->

- opened a pdf 6MB
- open browser to access to my google drive account and download a 9MB PDF

while downloading i switched back to my opened pdf.
i read something in the pdf turned some pages, then while i am reading, the browser pop up a modal dialog told me the download was ready. it worked that way, vvilmos suggested.

it seems the application's use the internal linux operating system multitasking feature itself, hence it probably doesn't matter if booxtor's Taskmanager switched to the application which are allready in ram or he access the internal linux task-scheduler, filters e.g. the pdf type-processes to make it visible for us with his Taskmanager GUI.

if extended the above described scenario to full four task's, then u got a massive slowdown -> two big pdf opend,one scribble opened, while downloading something thru the browser as a fourth task.

Last edited by Dolansky; 04-28-2013 at 01:23 PM.
Dolansky is offline   Reply With Quote