View Single Post
Old 10-06-2010, 02:02 PM   #3
rebarnmom
Wizard
rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-700 (traded in), Sony PRS-650
Well, I'm hoping that there will be new displays when they get the new Readers out there. I've not found any of the new Sony's out yet, but I think it's because they don't have enough manufactured yet. Perhaps the announcement was a little premature.
Just my guess.

The new Readers are their best ever (from what I've heard) and when they get displayed in the stores, like Best Buy, their features and quality will be obvious!

There will always be those willing to pay more for quality and style, just as there will always be those who won't pay any more than they have to.

Really-- they have the 650's in DeKalb?! That's not a bad drive! When I have a working vehicle, that is. Good to know, but I'll make sure and call first!
rebarnmom is offline   Reply With Quote