View Single Post
Old 06-12-2010, 12:41 AM   #9
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
Never mind, the talk of network drives through me off. Problem found and fixed, will be in 0.7.3.
Excellent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by matanic View Post
Also I just discovered that the "test" of the regex for adding books isn't working either. Even if I put in a file name that is definitely importing metadata correctly, when I click the Test button, nothing shows up in the different fields.
I have never used this but I recall a conversation where they said for the test to work you have to have the book extension (.epub or .txt etc...) in the test window.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote