View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 11:06 PM   #4
emellaich
Wizard
emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm>Ebookman>IPaq>Axim>Cybook>Kndl2>IPAD>Kndl3SO>Voyager>Oasis
Not with build 614.

It shows up as a removable disk. I haven't done extensive testing, but it appears that it does not work in mobipocket desktop as a removable disk. I have about 400 books (mostly baen) that I moved using windows explorer into the documents folder on the K2. Mp build 614 shows an empty removable disk called Kindle.

When I go to my library and tell it to move a book to the Kindle removable disk it creates a new folder on it called ebooks. I haven't done enough testing to be sure that this is true, but I believe that Kindle looks for books only in the documents folder and won't see things in the ebooks folder.
emellaich is offline   Reply With Quote