View Single Post
Old 03-31-2013, 06:46 PM   #24283
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
In your easter bonnet, with all the frills upon it,
You'll be the grandest lady in the easter parade.
I'll be all in clover and when they look you over,
I'll be the proudest fellow in the easter parade.
On the avenue, fifth avenue, the photographers will snap us,
And you'll find that you're in the rotogravure.
Oh, I could write a sonnet about your easter bonnet,
And of the girl I'm taking to the Easter parade.

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIiM_whAa9U )

Good morning, all! A sunny start for the new week, following a nice Easter Sunday. I never saw the anesthetized rabbit though. And never got my Cadbury Cream Eggs. Bummer. But this week should bring on all the Sakura colors, and I'm looking forward to it. It starts with a mug of Taylors of Harrogate's "English Breakfast" tea and some hummus, Kalamata olives, and pita. No left over Easter eggs for breakfast.

I used to enjoy making the Ukrainian eggs, but didn't have the time this year. They are actually a winter-time tradition, but I always made them in the Spring. They really aren't very hard to make. They just look that way.

Today we're off to find a 'public' hospital to redo our health checks for the Thai Visas. Bother... It's a simple check to say we don't have Leprosy, TB, Elephantiasis, or 3rd Stage Syphilis. Not even a blood test! Something a 2nd year resident could diagnose easily, but for some reason, the Embassy requires a 'public' hospital and refused our checks from the huge Center for Disease Control/University hospital... Oh well. Gotta play the game. At least I'll get in a few more hours of reading time in the waiting room.

But first... another cup of tea!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote