View Single Post
Old 09-27-2011, 06:24 PM   #3
ivanjt
Guru
ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle dx; eDGe
Android market is problematic at the best of times of both the PE and EE. To get it to work requires hacking the device and having an android phone available.

There are several sites from which you can get free apps, and paid ones, look in the sticky threads.

I always download apps to my PC - it gives me a backup should I ever need it - then install from there using ES File Explorer over a WiFi link.
ivanjt is offline   Reply With Quote