View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012, 01:34 PM   #320
Valentinka
Zealot
Valentinka has a spectacular aura aboutValentinka has a spectacular aura aboutValentinka has a spectacular aura aboutValentinka has a spectacular aura aboutValentinka has a spectacular aura aboutValentinka has a spectacular aura aboutValentinka has a spectacular aura aboutValentinka has a spectacular aura aboutValentinka has a spectacular aura aboutValentinka has a spectacular aura aboutValentinka has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kindle DXG, Sony PRS-T1, M92, iPad 3, ex-JetBook Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by mod186k1 View Post
do I comment? I hate repeat things

P.s: my eyes are fine my hard-books are sad because I don't need them anymore
mod186k1,

Your eyes are fine with JBC. My eyes are NOT fine with JBC at least with the light conditions I have (indoor and outdoor). Lets just not discuss this anymore.
There are a lot of students at Brooklyn Technical High. Some of them might have eyes like yours, some - like mine. We also don't know if the light conditions are perfect for JBC at Brooklyn Technical High and at students's houses. Maybe they are. I just don't know. And if the light conditions are not perfect, if the school and students are ready to invest money in improving the light in order to have LONG reading sessions with JBC COMFORTABLY.

Last edited by Valentinka; 03-22-2012 at 01:55 PM.
Valentinka is offline   Reply With Quote