View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 11:07 AM   #10
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Forma, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Kindle Oasis3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by cfrizz View Post
That probably is easier, but I won't put anything of mine in the so called cloud. Not Dropbox, Googles, Amazons or anyone elses storage space. portable disks are cheap now a days and getting bigger and cheaper. There is no need to put any of your property in someones elses control to risk losing it.
That would be very foolish if one did not have duplicates stored.

I use several clouds but I have possession of all my originals stored here on earth. It doesn't matter if a cloud dies.
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote