View Single Post
Old 03-19-2008, 09:27 AM   #31
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatCh View Post
It's a fixed list, tied to Karma score, so status level might be a bit closer.

We had a lot of fun coming up with the list (the loading mercury with a pitchfork is a personal favorite of mine -- it came from a line in a one-act play I was in in High School). The highest "level" is reached at 20k, if you want to know what it says, you'll have to work really hard. The one below it is at 10k, and you can see that one on any of Alex's entries.

And before anyone asks: what fun would it be if we just posted the list?
zowie, new motivation to be super-humanly helpful / wildly entertaining, just so i can find out what will be the fortune at 20k...

or, i could just give alex karma every time i am able, in hopes of pushing him up there in my lifetime...

(i love the mercury / pitchfork one as well ! i wrote it down in my "book o' quotations")
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote