View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 01:35 AM   #28
Bookpossum
Snoozing in the sun
Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by leewain View Post
I forgot to mention that even though it seems to go back to square one in the setup, it does remember which books she was reading and downloads them again.

This makes me think that perhaps the device is detecting a software update and this is the process one has to go through to update??
Leewain, I suggest you repost your query on the special Vox series of threads, which you will see at the top of the Kobo page here.

And welcome to MR!
Bookpossum is offline   Reply With Quote