View Single Post
Old 06-20-2010, 08:28 PM   #73
Worldwalker
Curmudgeon
Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
When I was 3-5, not only was the phone (not a phone but the phone) physically attached to the wall, but it had a rotary dial.

I get a bit of a chuckle out of hearing people say "dial (some number)" when they're so young they probably never saw a phone with an actual dial outside of a museum.

My cell phone ringtone is a Western Electric Model 500 ring, and I have one of these (which is actually the handset design from the 302). One of these days, I have to take that handset out to the mall or something and sit on a bench having a conversation on it ... connected to nothing.
Worldwalker is offline   Reply With Quote