View Single Post
Old 08-22-2014, 06:45 AM   #11
Ma'am-I-Am
Preferred pronouns: We/Us
Ma'am-I-Am ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ma'am-I-Am ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ma'am-I-Am ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ma'am-I-Am ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ma'am-I-Am ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ma'am-I-Am ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ma'am-I-Am ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ma'am-I-Am ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ma'am-I-Am ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ma'am-I-Am ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ma'am-I-Am ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2
DoctorOhh - Thank you! It worked. I kept the format I posted except I discarded the {authors} part. Now my main menu screen shows (for example) "Ender Quintet 01 - Ender's Game" with the author Orson Scott Card below it. Non-series just show the title with no extra characters and the author below it. Exactly as I wanted.

And now I understand the plugboard a little better.
Ma'am-I-Am is offline   Reply With Quote