View Single Post
Old 12-13-2013, 05:29 AM   #12
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
Yes, it was cunning. Right up to the point when someone uses Sienna or Night Mode.
I didn't notice a difference in Sepia mode, and in Night mode a barely noticeable white line is visible under the image that most users will probably mistake for some kind of poorly rendered drop shadow. Did I miss anything else?

BTW, sometimes your quest for the perfect inter-format ebook design reminds me a bit of the quest for the Holy Grail.
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote