Thread: Merged thread
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2013, 06:13 PM   #1
yoq
Developer
yoq ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yoq ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yoq ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yoq ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yoq ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yoq ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yoq ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yoq ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yoq ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yoq ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yoq ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Merged thread

Yesterday a thread of mine was merged into a older, similar thread but no explanation/notice was provided, so I thought I ask here what the problem is before I start a new one.

Situation:
Some time ago KevinShort posted quick hack done to invert colors on the Kobo readers in a unrelated thread. Later, I saw his idea and wrote a proper battery-friendly mod based on his proof-of-concept. Kevin then wrote a nice HowTo install guide for it and created a thread for it. I pushed a few updates in the meantime, but Kevin always had to keep the OP up-to-date, so I thought it would be better if I 'owned' the thread so I could do that directly. I explained this in the old thread and created a new one.
yoq is offline   Reply With Quote