View Single Post
Old 09-17-2008, 12:21 PM   #45
bbusybookworm
Tech Junkie
bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad, MotoXStyle, OnePlusOne
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
a MONTH late !!!! your poor mother !!

now tell me, did that create a precedent for the rest of your life, and are you habitually tardy everywhere you go ?
How did you guess ????

Actually I tend to be a bit of worry wart, and usually arrive earlier then required, especially when i have an appointment or have to catch a flight.

I can never stand to arrive at the last minute and rush. I'm quiet forgetful at times, so I like to make sure i have enough time, otherwise I worried I'll forget something. This does tend to drive some of my Friends and Family Nuts at times .
bbusybookworm is offline   Reply With Quote