Thread: bean bag stand
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 01:43 PM   #36
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWriter View Post
I've had a CoylCushion for about a year, and I'm very happy with it. I use it with my Kindle Keyboard and two Acer tablets (7" and 10").

Mine is made from the soft, Camel Brown Super Suede fabric. I love some of the colorful, patterned fabrics, but I decided to go with something neutral so it wouldn't distract me while reading. (I'm easily distracted. )
Did you get the #4 size? I went to the link Poodlemom posted and they show the Camel Brown Super Suede with the monogram. It's nice. I like that one and the Royal Blue Super Suede.
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote