View Single Post
Old 12-16-2011, 08:16 PM   #27
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
I'm glad some of you had Kobo fix your issues.

When the puzzle game wouldn't work for me (before I solved the issue myself by using a computer running IE8 instead of IE9), I had e-mailed Kobo about the game not generating any coupon code upon completion. Their response? Check my spam and junk folders for the coupon codes. Um, you doofuses, the code wasn't being generated AT ALL!

I have noticed that it's not just Kobo that seems to to send nonsense responses, it's the first-level responders everywhere--they key on a single word or phrase and shoot off a canned answer that has nothing to do with the query or problem.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote