View Single Post
Old 09-18-2011, 06:16 AM   #250
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
[QUOTE=Barry98;1746637]Sony PRS_T1 (black) now available on pre-order at Sony stores in the UK. £129 (inc vat) but no information on release date.
There are no prices for the covers as yet.
I shall be 'phoning the Leeds store this morning for more information. I really would like to see the the black reader against the red one before placing an order.
Also no further information on the opening of the Sony ebook store in the UK
Barry[/QUOTE

If this is a fixed price, not just pre-order, that's a brownie point, and a large plus for Sony.

Presumably release date'll be when the Store is up and running, otherwise a key feature won't be available............

And I've lost track on rumours/known facts - no white ?
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote