View Single Post
Old 02-28-2011, 03:55 AM   #21
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
Smile Interesting.................

Quote:
Originally Posted by roguexuk View Post
I have to say, I only recently discovered that my local library does ebooks and I'm chuffed to bits with it.
It's so nice to be able to 'try' a book out with the library first.
Don't the publishers realise that if we really like an ebook we've borrowed, we're going to go out and buy it?

So in a way elibraries are generating a profit for the publishers - they just want more.

roguexuk
Hi roguexuk, read with interest your above - so is that West Sussex County Libraries/Sussex Libraries or wot ?
I am an Old Sussexian (Horsham) still with links there, and could still get a Library card there, which, from your post, would obviously be A Good Thing !
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote