View Single Post
Old 12-19-2010, 11:44 AM   #10
cutterjohn42
Addict
cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm IIIx, EBM-911, REB-1100(dead), PRS-505
Actually most Android browsers can view full websites. It's simply a browser identification setting that gets sent to websites that then if configured redirect to mobile / full / whatever. Still pondering a NC but I see that it appears that Samsung has capitulated and bought a ton of Tegra2s, so I think that I'm just going to wait and see who else joins the Tegra club w/a 7" tablet.
cutterjohn42 is offline   Reply With Quote