View Single Post
Old 09-04-2010, 07:19 AM   #11
Erinath
Shy Philosopher
Erinath knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Erinath knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Erinath knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Erinath knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Erinath knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Erinath knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Erinath knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Erinath knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Erinath knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Erinath knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Erinath knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Nook Simple Touch, Nook HD+ & Kindle Keyboard (wifi only)
Quote:
Originally Posted by robins777 View Post
I would never pay more than half the price of a paper book. An as most of the paper books I buy are under £3, many under £2 I honestly don't think I will be buying many e-books
When it comes to works of fiction I am very similar to robins777, I have around 50 books on my Kindle so far which have cost me a grand total of £0.75. If it were a text book, or a particular translation of a philosophical text I would pay considerably more, but never more than the paperback price. I have been deliberating over whether to purchase a text book from Amazon that I already have a physical copy of just to lighten the load of my bag each day. The difficulty is it costs more than I bought the text for (2nd hand admittedly)

I have patience when it comes to fiction books, I can quite happily just wait until a book eventually comes down in price & read it then.
Erinath is offline   Reply With Quote