View Single Post
Old 05-21-2010, 04:47 PM   #1
crutledge
eBook FANatic
crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP ipac RX5915 Wife's Kindle
Sigil problem or ????

Guys, I appreciate all the guidance you have given me thus far. The two main tools for eBooks are now Sigil and Calibre. When there is a problem, it is difficult to tell where the problem lies.

I managed to assemble the attached book without any problems. Sigil went down as slick as strawberry jam. An inline TOC and LIST OF ILLUSTRATIONS were simple and straight foward coding. Placing the images into the Sigil TOC is simple. Looks great in ADE.

Now my new problem.

When I pass this ePub through calibre to produce LRF and MOBI, all chapter headings and images come out left justified. The reason I don't suspect Calibre is because I have run other Sigil output with no problems.

Right now I am "Bewitched, Bothered, and Bewildered."

Would one of you experts please take a look and see if you see a problem or pass it through your Calibre to see if the same thing happens?

I'm getting so close to being able to produce PG books on a regular basis.

Thanks.
Attached Files
File Type: epub Through Three Campaigns.epub (833.0 KB, 385 views)
crutledge is offline   Reply With Quote