View Single Post
Old 07-23-2007, 07:58 PM   #7
Red Alert
Zealot
Red Alert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Alert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Alert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Alert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Alert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Alert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Alert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Alert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Alert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Alert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Alert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor & Nook Tablet. Sony PRS-505 loaned to brother.
Well, I only use a 300W Halogen as a reading lamp. I keep the heat in the house turned down to 68 degF. So the reading light not only illuminates my reading, it provides local heat in a small area around me and my recliner. At least in winter this is what I use for reading. In the summer I change lamps to compact Fluorescent rated at 100W equivalent. Plenty of light, and no excess heat

Red
Red Alert is offline   Reply With Quote