View Single Post
Old 06-26-2007, 05:00 AM   #9
Icarusbop
Groupie
Icarusbop knows what's going on.Icarusbop knows what's going on.Icarusbop knows what's going on.Icarusbop knows what's going on.Icarusbop knows what's going on.Icarusbop knows what's going on.Icarusbop knows what's going on.Icarusbop knows what's going on.Icarusbop knows what's going on.Icarusbop knows what's going on.Icarusbop knows what's going on.

Device: PRS505
Quote:
Originally Posted by astra_lestat View Post
Do you mean that your reader might show only WOL format and when you are converting other formats into WOL it strips all the nicities and your reader is incapable of displaying anything beyond simple text?
I dont actually have one (it was top of my list of the readers to get) but as far as I'm aware yes - the WOL formatter pulls all the formatting off the text. I think it displays pictures though (JPEG).
I discovered this by trying their WOL file creator and testing it with the PC emulator - resulting books only had simple text, no matter the formatting of the original source) - of course, this may be inaccurate, the actual device may be different and / or the firmware may have been changed recently. Hence my request to simplyfy things by adding the extra rows on the matrix.
Icarusbop is offline   Reply With Quote