View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 05:20 PM   #5
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdibella View Post
Sometimes my Kindle battery gets weak and I want to keep reading, so I plug in the charger. The charging cable attaches at the bottom and it sticks out straight. This is just so dumb.

Has anyone ever run across a cable that is L-shaped so it will plug in and have the charge cable stick out sideways and keep it out of the way?
When I first saw the title of the thread, I thought you were going to criticize the quality of the cable that comes with the Kindle, and I was ready to take issue with that position, as it is of excellent quality. But instead, you're criticizing the placement of the USB port, and you are 100% right on the money: the bottom of the reader could not be a more inconvenient place to plug into.

On the bright side, although is a bit of an awkward way to do things, the new version of the software (2.3) allows for screen rotation, so now when I read while charging, I rotate the screen 180 degrees.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
Like this? (though you can find them cheaper than on Amazon)

Bless you with a thousand blessings, Daffy! That's great. I'll have to get one.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote