View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013, 02:22 PM   #33
sergeyvl12
ebook fan
sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 301+, Kindle 3 Wi-Fi, Onyx Boox A62, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by esentpie View Post
Hello,

I don't see the launchpad.ini or any CFG files in the pbchess-1.2.5_kindle.zip file. Could you please update your tutorial? I'm new to Kindle hacking and I don't want to mess anything.
Hi!

Thanks for the important note. Actually the main launcher for the new version is KUAL. But agree what for many people launchpad is more suitable. Will be restored tomorrow.
sergeyvl12 is offline   Reply With Quote