View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 04:54 PM   #8
Critteranne
Guru
Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad
I thought I got charged full price, according to the order details, so I e-mailed customer service, and they said I was charged $1.99. I checked the order details from the link they sent, and sure enough, it showed the $1.99 price. I didn't get the usual e-mail after the order, but I suppose it will toddle along eventually.
Critteranne is offline   Reply With Quote