View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 11:26 AM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by cakiran View Post
I used the epubsplit for a single epub and it works great.
Thanks for it.

I want to use it on multiple epubs and automate the whole process of splitting. Can i use any tool or command line option for accessing the plugin through Calibre and automating the whole process? I am a .net developer. Just an FYI for any thing helpful you might have for me.

Thanks in advance.
You cannot automate the process. The plugin would have no way of knowing where it was you wanted to split.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote