View Single Post
Old 05-27-2014, 10:26 AM   #59
dordale
Wizard
dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650 & 350; Kindle Voyage; Kobo Aura HD, Aura One, and Forma
I have a slightly different problem--but it's not too troubling to me. My light always goes off when I close the cover--I do notice when I'm using the non-Kindle brand smart cover, it sometimes takes a few seconds for the light to go off. But about every one out of five or six times when I turn my KPW2 the light doesn't come on. If I turn the KPW2 off and on with the switch, the light comes on--also if I adjust the brightness with the slider, it'll turn the light on. If I use the official Kindle cover, this happens once in a great while, but no where near as frequently.
dordale is offline   Reply With Quote