View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 07:37 AM   #4
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ortep View Post
I really like the new feature. It makes managing books a lot easier. Now I can keep book that need more work and finished books separate. What would make it perfect is the possibility that Calibre would remember the last setting of even better, a default choice.
This is exactly how I have used this feature for the last two years. I always open to my Finished Library.

I'm glad Kovid has announced this tweak/rebranding of the library Restrict to feature as a Major new feature. I hope everyone will start taking advantage of all that this feature has to offer.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote