View Single Post
Old 09-09-2009, 04:06 PM   #21
sminarovich
Connoisseur
sminarovich could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sminarovich could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sminarovich could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sminarovich could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sminarovich could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sminarovich could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sminarovich could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sminarovich could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sminarovich could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sminarovich could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sminarovich could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: sony ereader 500 & 600
I finally got a chance to loo at the 600 in two different shops in Toronto yesterday, neither one has any for sale and don't expect to, till the end of the month at the earliest. The other info I was give was while I still had the 505 for sale the other did not nor were they going to continue doing so. Although, the 505 are still for sale on the sony web site I don't know if this is going to continue for much longer, as a 500 owner I don't think I want to keep getting the unit no longer considered up to date, but the 505 looks to be the best model over all if you don't need too many bells and whistles.
sminarovich is offline   Reply With Quote