View Single Post
Old 01-17-2009, 11:15 AM   #20
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallcraft View Post
From page 4 of laptop mag review: This is a 6-cell battery, and it should be 6+ hrs when reading ebooks with wifi of.
That's actually pretty nice. I am really liking this one. It cost a bit more, but I think it is more sturdy too since designed for students.

Hard to justify paying $800+ for a DR1000 with devices like this available... especially if not being used for hard core long session reading and more for technical/reference reading.

However, I see that the Sony Viao P is for sale for £300 on Amazon UK which is alot cheaper than we were hearing as CES. http://www.engadget.com/2009/01/17/s...azons-uk-site/

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote