View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 09:33 AM   #46
Kai771
Just a Noob
Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle 3
@Iņigo

Quote:
How can I edit kite .pdf file contents? I've looked into them but only could see a StreamObject... how it is encoded?
Eh? What do you mean? I don't know what kite .pdf file you're reffering to. Librerator only puts file named Librerator in kite folder.

To make Kite open last documents, you need to edit Librerator file that is in kite directory. Original file looks like this:

Code:
#!/bin/sh

/mnt/us/librerator/librerator.sh /mnt/us/documents
and should look like this if you want it to open the document that was opened last instead of File Chooser:
Code:
#!/bin/sh

/mnt/us/librerator/librerator.sh
You can't open to last documents list. However, if you open in file chooser, you only need to press Menu/fw_press.

Sorry if I misunderstood you and you asked something completely different .

Last edited by Kai771; 01-09-2013 at 09:36 AM.
Kai771 is offline   Reply With Quote