View Single Post
Old 02-22-2011, 08:24 PM   #239
jesscat
Groupie
jesscat has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jesscat has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jesscat has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jesscat has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: iPad mini, iPad 2, Kindle 3
I've been through this entire thread and don't think this has been mentioned - about half the time, after clicking the Create Kindle Collections icon (or whatever it is - I don't have my Kindle connected right now so can't remember the exact wording!), the plug-in does its thing but then Calibre "disappears" - the first few times I thought it had crashed, but then I realized it had been minimized to the system tray (this is windows xp). The first time I click "restore" from the system tray Calibre icon, the plug-in report (txt file) appears; then when I click "restore" again Calibre re-opens

The other (roughly) half the time, this doesn't happen - the report just appears over the open Calibre application when the plug-in is done running.

This isn't an enormous problem, though it's kind of annoying - but it seems like it shouldn't be happening. Any thoughts about why or ideas about fixing it?

Other than that, I'm having no issues at all; definitely find this a very useful and welcome plug-in!