Thread: Glo Bad battery?
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 04:59 PM   #61
moffattm
Addict
moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Original, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by jusmee View Post
Maybe it's just the battery meter. It is said that the calibration of the battery meter can take a few cycles to "learn" how the battery behaves and become accurate. If you've only had a few charge discharge cycles, maybe it is still learning?
I agree, I've seen the same problem with new mobile phones where people complain that the batteries are only lasting a day but after a week or so they come right as the battery meter learns the upper and lower limits of that particular battery. I always do three or four full charge / discharge cycles on all my devices and I ignore whatever the battery meter says while I'm doing this because I know it's probably wrong. After doing this I usually get excellent battery life from my devices.
moffattm is offline   Reply With Quote