View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 10:38 PM   #73
Iphinome
Paladin of Eris
Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 10
Well there's public school, universities that receive public funds, government grants and similar thing but I wouldn't argue that entitles me to anything from a specific person, these things benefit society it's in yours and my interest that people know how to read and write and do basic math and the other useful things one learns in school. People who can read stop signs are far less likely to run me over. But there are public funds used to enforce copyright and without a public domain there's no public interest in enforcing copyright laws.
Iphinome is offline   Reply With Quote