View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 10:50 AM   #130
elemenoP
Wizard
elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Sony 650
Congrats and thank you!

My favorite section is News because I think it's fun to follow what's new in this emerging technology. My second favorite is Reading Recommendations because I love books and I love discussing books.

Suggestions: I think some forums have too many stickies at the top. In fact, I never look at the stickied threads, my eyes skip right over them because they are "always there" and never changing. I am not sure why things like the Kindle Fire are in a separate folder, I think the prefixes are better. I think the e-books for download area is hard to navigate.

eP