View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 11:37 AM   #1
Sara_J
Sara_J ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sara_J ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sara_J ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sara_J ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sara_J ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sara_J ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sara_J ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sara_J ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sara_J ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sara_J ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sara_J ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Question How and where to put tables in Kindle ebook?

Hiya!

I am new here and I am trying to publish my book on Kindle. I am using OpenOffice and will be transferring to HTML to then put to Kindle.

I have to put a few tables and I have read that tables don't do well in Kindle format, can anyone please confirm this? What would be the method to put tables into a Kindle ebook?

I am thinking of either making a screen capture and cutting the table to save as .jpeg to insert as a pic but I am unsure as to how this would work as it can look unprofessional. Moreover, where is the best place in the manuscript to put tables in Kindle, in the page that I am referring to the table or is it better to put it at the back in the index as a standalone page? For what is worth, I am using OpenOffice Calc (the Excel version of OpenOffice) to make the tables.

Thank you so much. This is my first Kindle ebook so I am trying to learn fast
Sara_J is offline   Reply With Quote