View Single Post
Old 02-28-2014, 11:06 AM   #506
Lin2412
Grand Sorceress
Lin2412 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lin2412 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lin2412 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lin2412 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lin2412 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lin2412 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lin2412 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lin2412 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lin2412 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lin2412 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lin2412 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane A View Post
I have found that some YA and NA books don't actually have an HEA which really makes me mad. I don't know if that applies here, but one has to be very careful these days with some of the books out there. I'm talking about stories where you get sucked into loving a couple and one of them dies (!) or they aren't together at the end. There may be another book about the same people off with someone else, but those scenarios just don't work for me. I'm pretty open as to what qualifies as a romance, but it has to have an HEA, even if it comes over a couple of books.

As I said, I'm not exactly sure if that's what you're implying in the case of Jasinda Wilder, but this pet peeve has been on my mind so I decided to vent.
I'm a sucker for that genre. Also I think the romance-books indulgent side of me has emerged by looking over this thread.

The synopsis of Talk of the Town looks great. I think that I actually dig books that have the leads coming together to form a healthy relationship with each other. Although I have to admit I can't escape the historical dukes, counts and other royal/ton romance stories and all its flair/drama.
Lin2412 is offline   Reply With Quote