View Single Post
Old 02-28-2014, 11:04 AM   #505
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane A View Post
I have found that some YA and NA books don't actually have an HEA which really makes me mad. I don't know if that applies here, but one has to be very careful these days with some of the books out there. I'm talking about stories where you get sucked into loving a couple and one of them dies (!) or they aren't together at the end. There may be another book about the same people off with someone else, but those scenarios just don't work for me. I'm pretty open as to what qualifies as a romance, but it has to have an HEA, even if it comes over a couple of books.

As I said, I'm not exactly sure if that's what you're implying in the case of Jasinda Wilder, but this pet peeve has been on my mind so I decided to vent.
I understand what you're saying and I know quite a few people here have the same sentiment. I've gotten used to it in a sense as probably half my reading is entrenched in NA. I don't mind, as long as I get a full book [not 100 pages], and I go along with it if the writing/story is good.

In regards to this series, both book 1 and 2 left you on a definite cliffhanger. But like I said, they were beautifully written and I'm moving on to book 3 this weekend because I just have to know how it ends.
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote