View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 12:37 PM   #39
LDBoblo
Wizard
LDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Sony PRS-505
The more I pay for a product, the higher my expectations for that product will be. If I am going to pay book prices for an ebook, I expect a corresponding level of quality. That is not completely impossible for book makers to accomplish, at least in theory. I'm sure there are some ePubs out there that, if properly displayed, would be almost as good as a cheap paperback.

I am disappointed though in having paid through the nose for a reader that cannot competently display ePubs or any other files save for PDFs, in which many books I'm interested in are not available. I don't have any software on my PC or netbook that does an adequate job either, again save for PDFs.
LDBoblo is offline   Reply With Quote