View Single Post
Old 09-17-2009, 04:47 PM   #268
zerospinboson
"Assume a can opener..."
zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iLiad v2, DR1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mnementh View Post
I downloaded the book from the bookshelf.

I don't see this credit card verification link, the bookshelf looks as it always has done.

Entropay doesn't link an address to the card so you can use any address and it will work, so I just put in a US address and evrything goes through fine including micropay purchases using the entropay card for encryption.
See this:
zerospinboson is offline   Reply With Quote