View Single Post
Old 12-30-2008, 11:03 AM   #7
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
i wouldn't mind that, i often find myself going back and forth to check whether i've moved a specific book over yet or not.
you could of course tag them... with something like "on reader". When you highlight the ones you are going to send to reader... Click on "edit metadata" and add the tag "onreader" or something. That tag will be applied to all of them. Then do your send to reader. Now, you can sort by that tag... or not by it.

Of course, removing the tag will be a bit harder.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote